In this course, we focus on the proper recitation of the Holy Quran. Our course is designed to facilitate acquisition of the skills needed for proper recitation of Islam’s holiest book. Our teachers are highly qualified with Ijaza’s in the recitation of Imam Hafs by Imam ‘Asim (May Allah be pleased with them.)
- Introductions and definitions.
- Linguistic & terminological definition, fruit and religious verdict of Tajwid.
- How to recite the Holy Qur’an.
- Grades of reciting the Holy Qur’an.
- Rules of unvoweled “ن” and tanween.
- Rules of unvoweled “م”
- Rules and types of elongation.
- Accenting (Qalqalah) and its types.
- Types of obligatory elongation(Madd Lazim.)
- Rules of the “ر”
- Pausing (Waqf) and starting (Ibtida’.)
- The short silence (Sakt) in certain positions according to the recitation of Hafs by ‘Asim
- All our Tajwid sessions are live and free.
- Class duration is 45 minutes.
- Flexible times; all times can be changed upon agreement with the teacher.