Why should we study Arabic?
The Qur’an is Allah’s speech to mankind. In order to correctly understand what Allah commands us, we need to understand the language he revealed his words in. from the early times of Islam until now, every Muslim scholar started his path of knowledge by learning the Arabic language. In fact, many of these scholars, including the most famous of them, were not even Arabs. But they mastered the language to the extent that when you read their books you wouldn’t think that they were anything but Arabs. Bukhari, Tirmithi, Ibn Majah, Abu Hanifah and many other famous scholars, who have enriched the Islamic culture with their ingenious knowledge, are only examples of that.
The Arabic Language is the door to Islamic sacred knowledge. Therefore, Mahdarah’s Arabic classes goals are to:
- Develop general Arabic fluency.
- Equip the students with the language skills necessary to enable them to study Islamic texts in their original language.
The Arabic Literacy course is designed to facilitate the essential language skills of reading and writing to non-native speakers of Arabic. We use a variety of teaching methodologies to enhance student learning. Our interactive program allows students to connect with one another and with the teacher in order to practice their language skills in real life conversations.
- Arabic Alphabets
- Short Vowels
- Vowelless (Sakin) Letters
- Long Vowels
- With Fat-hah
- With Dhammah
- With Kasrah
- Tanween Dhammah
- Tanween Kasrah
- Tanween Fat-hah
- Shaddah with Tanween
- Qamari Letters
- Shamsi Letters
- All our classes are live to ensure full understanding and correct implementation of the lessons.
- Flexible times; all times can be changed upon agreement with the teacher.
- Class duration is 45 minutes.
- For tuition and fees, please refer to our Prices & Registration page.